Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Magical 300 meter distance!

Last week I took the opportunity to visit the location for my 300 m segment of the Torch carry in Morrisburg. My part of the segment begins on Hwy 31 South and starts at Felker Way, from there I will carry the Torch 300 m, going south towards the Village and the course completes itself at Hwy 2. Just being there caused these wonderful little butterflies to tickle my tummy, WOW what a great feeling! (of course I was also immagining hundreds of Proud Canadians cheering, yelling, clapping and taking pictures while the Flame was passing by). I'm so happy to see that the Olympic spirit is beginning to buzz around us. Banners are going up, people are wearing Olympic insignia clothing, schools and communities are planning the their activities for hosting the Flame everyone is getting so excited! Man, this is great...!

1 comment: